• We make sports garments and undergarments.
• Company was founded in 1965.
• It is a Mexican company and it has 3100 associates.
• Corporate office: Atizapan, Mexico City
(45 minutes by car from Mexico City airport)
• Zentrix has four plants, where cutting and sewing processes take place, which are located in Tlaxcala, Puebla and two in the State of Mexico.
• Monthly production: 1.3 million units
Mexico City: Textile factory
To provide the most recognized brands in the sports market with high-tech and high performance garments, enabling the expansion of our customers, suppliers, employees and shareholders.
VisionTo be the most competitive vertical supplier in the region for the best brands of sportswear, providing the most advanced designs with the best technology.
Huamantla: Sewing plant
1 Product development
4 Modular sewing
Company is engaged to the quality of our products and for this purpose we have specific quality controls for each process from spinning to sewing.
Zentrix aims at continuous improvement through lean manufacturing, to be more competitive and provide our customers the following advantages:
We collaborate with the most important brands in the market,
exporting their products to more than 37 countries in the world.
Zentrix has obtained important certificates and awards, including: